Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lincoln - Not for the faint of heart

So I watched "Lincoln" online Sunday. A very serious movie that has been falsely represented to some degree. It is NOT a biography of Lincoln. It is focused specifically on his efforts to pass the 13th amendment and all the back door dealing that went into it. So it's starts already 4 years into the war.
    I was a political science major in college, and studied the politics of this time period. So the movie was of some interest to me. But if you are looking for entertainment, keep going.

PokerOwned God
    You didn't like hi long winded (how smart am i) answers to everything. "By the power of gray skull on a windy day pointing the sword of justice nebulously poking the whores of enchained bretheren...on a Wednesday."

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    So I watched "Lincoln" online Sunday. A very serious movie that has been falsely represented to some degree. It is NOT a biography of Lincoln. It is focused specifically on his efforts to pass the 13th amendment and all the back door dealing that went into it. So it's starts already 4 years into the war.
    I was a political science major in college, and studied the politics of this time period. So the movie was of some interest to me. But if you are looking for entertainment, keep going.
    jusst wonderiing, why u said "not for the faint of heart tho?" was it gory with showing a lot of bloood then?? i had wanted to see this too..

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    jusst wonderiing, why u said "not for the faint of heart tho?" was it gory with showing a lot of bloood then?? i had wanted to see this too..
    the sight of pooo can be for the faint hearted, looks like we have a real weakling here.................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Oh wow that is cool. I also am a poly-sci major. Do you blog/work in media? I want to be a contributing editor and make television appearances. Really cool that you like poker and politics. Hit me up some time.

PokerOwned Master
    I enjoy history type movies. Going to see this one soon.

Survey Master
    i wouldnt mind seeing this myself.

Sorry I guess the title was misleading maybe. By saying "not for the faint of heart" I just meant it was a difficult movie to sit through at times. But only because of the long winded speeches. There is no gore in this one.

@sickread - no, I don't do anything that has to do with my major. lol A BA in poli sci is somewhat useless unless you get something else to go with it. I had planned to go on to law or graduate school, but life just took another turn.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    can;t wait to see this movie..................all reviews say its great.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

PokerOwned Master
    the book the movie was adapted from covered his life for the sake of time they made the movie just about the 13th admendment part which is bs when you think about the hobbit which was 1 book and their making 3 movies out of it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast