Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: inception

PokerOwned Veteran

inception

just saw inception today. Anybody like this movie the effects were great but didnt like the story line myself

Another Waterworld. Great special effects, bad acting, conveluted plot. Leo could do better Im sure.

Private
    I thought that movie was very confusing, you really had to pay attention to know what was going on.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont know if I could watch this one again, for that reason disturbed . For the movie making itself I would give it A plus but the story behind the effects got lost in a DREAM WITHIN A DREAM, WITHIN A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM i HAD ONCE.

Sergeant
    I was completely lost an in awe at the same time. I wonder how much was spent of special effects.

Corporal
    What do you think about the ending of the movie, I thought he did return to the normal world, and not ending for the second part

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    Sooooo is that movie completely a dread or whats the deal? Im very confused and cant figure it out

Private
    Loved this movie, loved how the beginning was the end and how he can go through dreams and shit lol. A dream within a dream wdf lol.

Knight-Lieutenant
    Great movie! Christopher Nolan is a genius! My guess on the ending is he returnd to the real world even though they cut the part before the "totem" was about to fall.

Great movie! Christopher Nolan is a genius! My guess on the ending is he returnd to the real world even though they cut the part before the "totem" was about to fall. absolute u beauty ashes win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast