Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Thread: Les Miserables

Les Miserables

Okay so this is going to be a great year .. Les Miserables is being made into a movie again but this time I believe it will be based on the Musical and not the actual book. Russell Crowe will be playing Inspector Javert .. that will be amazing .. this is one of my favorite stories .. and the musical is outstanding .. I was fortunate to see it numerous times in Hollywood when Gary Morris was Jean ValJean ..
    Mr D has never seen it live .. we have watched the 10th Anniversary and 25th Anniversary concerts on TV. So .. I found out it was coming to Idaho where we live in September .. I purchased tickets and now Mr D can finally see this fantastic stage performance. Cant wait .. Cant wait .. whose is your favorite character???? Mine is Eponine.
    This is a cash'n'carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes, you only have to pay a little. Mostly, it's a lot. Once in a while, it's all you have.

The only thing i know about les miserables is susan boyle singing a song from it

Knight
    Never bothered to watch or read it. Maybe the remake will inspire me to do so.

The novel is typical Victor Hugo .. its about the poor and its depressing .. it is a great story, however, and the musical is inspiring. The whole stage production is just amazing. The stage actually rotates to different scenes rather than the curtain coming down and scenes being set ..
    This is a cash'n'carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes, you only have to pay a little. Mostly, it's a lot. Once in a while, it's all you have.