Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61249.24

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Last night wsop stream

Watched last night Wsop streams with both Phils heads up in different events, good stuff!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i watched so much of the razzzlol, then i feell asleep rightb efore it was over. it was fun thoo

Experienced Member
    Agree, was very enjoybale. Hope some of the final tables coming up have some big time names on them as well. Was a very enjoyable night of watching poker.

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i watched so much of the razzzlol, then i feell asleep rightb efore it was over. it was fun thoo
    lol ya i was watching both of them, the streams were great and then the phil ivey heads up match starting pausing like it was buffering or something..alot and it was so annoying and when ivey shoved on the last hand with 67 on a A45 board, the turn came a 4 or 5 can't remember and the river must have not been a 3 or 7 because my stream paused and when i got it back up the other guy (not phil ivey) was up on his feet celebrating and phil ivey was already of sight! LOL

the phil hellmuth match was awesome, i really wanted to stay up and watch him win his 12th bracelet, i stayed up until 1 am pst and then i wasl ike fck this lol hellmuth is gonna win and i was really tired, no games up and merge was dead lol but excited hellmuth won and i def. was not cheering for ivey like i would have been pre-black friday, i still feel like he should be involved in the indictment..

great night of poker on stream tho

Quote Originally Posted by yawnlol View Post
    Agree, was very enjoybale. Hope some of the final tables coming up have some big time names on them as well. Was a very enjoyable night of watching poker.
    I agree

I think we will see equally big names make final tables but im not sure about two big names making two different final tables streaming on the same day/night

ya only one on now tnite is a limit hold em one,, kinda boring, i jsut looked,, HAVe u noticed the attendance is really down in a lot of the events tho?? i heard the announcers talkin boutit last nite, so i loooked at ones already played, and it does seem that way this year tho..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yea this was the first stream i actually stayed interested in...most of the time they're just boring as hell

PokerOwned Demi-God
    is it possible to view live coverage of wsop 2012 i cant find ne website for that its nt on wsop.com either

[QUOTE=Punter4444;143421]is it possible to view live coverage of wsop 2012 i cant find ne website for that its nt on wsop.com either[/Q
    yess they are streamimg 2 ft again tnite, its on now.. just go to wsop.com,, click live stream, watch now on the page gl

PokerOwned God
    just left the site about an hour ago, they should have made it standout more that it was on. maybe i was'nt looking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast