Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Killing?

PokerOwned Demi-God

The Killing?

I'm always trying to find good original TV to watch, but can't seem to find anything right now. Has anyone watched The Killing? Is it any good?

PokerOwned Veteran
    nope sorry, never even heard of it! been getting into Wilfred of late though if you like weird, dry comedies

Seasoned Veteran
    Can't say if the killing is any good but here are a few older tv show's with original plots.

Game of thrones (still new seasons)

Sifi Canceled

Firefly - If you like sifi type shows this is a must see along with the movie Serenity
    Farscape - Might need to watch a few episodes to get into it but it is a vary good show.
    Battle star gallatica - I didn't like it as much as Firefly or farscape still worth watching a few episodes to see if you can get into it.

Post apocalyptic -

Still Running

Revolution - Still making new episodes/seasons really great show imho

Canceled but still worth watching

Dark Angle - Really good never seen anything like it before
    Jericho - Another good but canceled early post apocalyptic tv show

Survivors 2008 - Pretty cool
    Survivors 1975 - Only really old show I'll add to this list since it was amazing and lasted for more seasons than any other show I've ever seen.

I have more to add to this list but this'll do for now. Mostly because my brain hurts from trying to remember lol.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    I'm always trying to find good original TV to watch, but can't seem to find anything right now. Has anyone watched The Killing? Is it any good?
    yes i have, i watched all last season too!! i like it alot!! the characters are good! just started think like 3 episodes so far!! im hooked! i watch way too much TV lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Watched 2 episodes last night. Not bad. I'll keep watching for a while. I'm worried it's going to be too drawn out though.

PokerOwned God
    watched it in the begginning this year tho did not get into it very drawn out

PokerOwned Master
    heard it was boring and drawn out waty too long.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Through about 10 episodes on Netflix. Pretty good. The whole murder mystery is a bit drawn out and one wild goose chase after another, but there are other things going on and I really like the characters.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i told u the characters are good!! i think they keep it drawn out to keep people coming back each week! instead of just watching one or two episodes!!

i've never seen that show, but if you really want to watch good tv, look up SCANDAL, it addictive
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast