Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Corporal

What Station put out the best new shows?

Ok we all have tv shows we like, but which one of the channels put out the best new show lately.

I like USA and AMC have put out some of the best here lately, What you opinoin

Corporal
    I like USA as well. Law and Order series starting with SVU has been I think by far the best tv show series over the last 10 years. Even though there are some repeats now, I still enjoy watching them over and over again

Corporal
    g4 is the best station if you like cops and thats about all i ever watch anymore for some odd reason i enjoy watching OTHER people get arrested lol

Sergeant
    History Channel & Discovery Channel Also just watched that new show Gold Rush on group of guys that are in Alaska and believe its going to be a hit and looking forward to the new season of Deadliest Catch

well i dont have cable anymore lol, si dont watch so m uch TV now hehe but i do wat ch s tuff on the internet,, adn i can still reg old tv too, woo hooo ugh lolol

Private
    anvedi

Corporal
    HBO has some great shows also NBC because the office

Banned
    i like G4, TruTv, and amc due to the series the walking dead which i was really into

Hand down it's CBS ,,,,,,, "BOOKEM DANO"

Banned
    i seem to have gotten hooked on reallity tv.g4,true tv and i watch alot of racing and car shows so speed channel is a must.but for shows AaE for csi ,dog the bounty hunter etc.if yo have dish reels and flix plays alot of movies too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast