Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChipTrap View Post
    I just watched Runner Runer for the first time a few hours ago. It's silly for some of you to say "it has NOTHING to do with poker". The movie was completely set around the theme of a guy running a shady internet poker/gambling site. The movie obviously was not centered about around ACTUAL card playing itself but for me was still a VERY enjoyable movie. Lots of action and suspense. Two thumbs up from me!!!
    I agree. I think it was an awesome movie. It wasn't no Rounders or 2 months 2 millions. But it still kept me glued to the screen!

PokerOwned Master
    It was a decent movie not award winning or anything I think even if you were expecting it to be about poker more then it was.

Parlay Champion
    Pretty good movie i think. Not to mention is based on true story. The shady dealings of the poker world, makes you take a second look at poker, and internet poker. Be very wary is the rule of thumb, greed is a monster.

PokerOwned Veteran
    My parents saw this movie and when I told them I started playing online poker they freaked out haha

runner runner sounds like a donk movie and not about poker

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I bet it's an ok movie. It's not what I would call a "poker movie". I wonder though, what was the inspiration for this movie? I think it was probably Absolut Poker's scandal.

Seasoned Veteran
    i like anything with gemma arterton in it

Worst movies ever. i walk out after 30 mins. the last time i walk out of a movies is when pee wee lost his bike.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

I am going to watch it just for the hell of it. Better than some of the crap out there I am sure.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i was just gonna rent this, then decided not too! not a big JT fan!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast