Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies??

PokerOwned Pro

Movies??

What is better for streaming movies? Netflix or Amazon Prime?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Netflix and I use a free thing called crackle(Like netflix but with less content) , With those two combined you get tons of stuff. I have never used Amazon Prime though

I use both. Different content on the two. Lots of times with Amazon Prime I can get TV shows that are fairly recent. Usually have to wait a couple of seasons for those on Netflix. I think Netflix has more streamed movies, but, again, they will be several years out of the theatres before they stream them.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Master
    i would imagine netflix would be the better of the two to use. that is purely a guesstamation though.

PokerOwned Pro
    Movies? Who the heck has time to sit down and watch a movie these days?

Banned
    dont go watch spiderman and support the child molester producer that rape kids actor back in the 90's

Seasoned Veteran
    I use both, but if you have to pick and are only looking to get an amazon prime membership for the movies/tv shows, then I would def choose netflix over amazon prime, just based on the amount of content, and the fact that netflix has a lot more stuff you actually want to watch (in my opinion, anyway). I will say that there is a lot of stuff on amazon prime, some that you might even be surprised to find, but I only use it because I purchased the membership for other reasons (such a free shipping), and the streaming videos just happen to be a nice perk.

Seasoned Veteran
    War lord

Banned
    i stream my movies on HBO, Cinamax, showtime and Starz.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I use comcast for my cable and internet. It has a large on demand movie and television show selection.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast