Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: inception

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    One of the best movies I have ever seen in my entire life.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good movie with 5.1 surround system xD

PokerOwned Pro
    i wanna see this one i need to get some free time so i can rent it or something

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by actionman99 View Post
    Great movie! Christopher Nolan is a genius! My guess on the ending is he returnd to the real world even though they cut the part before the "totem" was about to fall. absolute u beauty ashes win
    Do us a favor and don't give away the ending in case people haven't seen it. ANNNND I disliked it, I thought it was weak by Nolan's standards. I was expecting much more after seeing The Prestige. I love twists that I can't see coming and Inception was just too predictable (or interpretable) for me since I was expecting another Prestige... but that's too much to ask.

PokerOwned Master
    One of my favorite movies off all time, really enjoyed the complex storyline, Chris Nolan provides another masterpiece

Knight-Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmy99 View Post
    Do us a favor and don't give away the ending in case people haven't seen it. ANNNND I disliked it, I thought it was weak by Nolan's standards. I was expecting much more after seeing The Prestige. I love twists that I can't see coming and Inception was just too predictable (or interpretable) for me since I was expecting another Prestige... but that's too much to ask.
    LOL. He copied my post and didn't even quoted it. My bad sorry is there any way to put a spoiler button?

Before I saw this movie I heard people making comments like “wow this movie is mind-blowing” and “I love walking out of a movie not fully understanding it” and that made me SO excited! I thought it was going to be like the Matrix all over again

PokerOwned Master
    yeah would of been beeter ending for screen to go blac, and then you just hear it fall, lol

PokerOwned Master
    just saw it again, deifintity best move of the year, i going to watch again right now, lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12