Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House of Cards

PokerOwned Demi-God

House of Cards

Just started watching this Netflix series. It's pretty good. He's like the JR Ewing of Congress.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yea i just watched the whole season a couple of weeks ago, absolutely awesome show...keving spacey does such an incredible job with his role and it's all so well written...awesome show, cant wait for next season

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i'm about halfway through. Should be finished this week. Any idea how long until season 2?

Experienced Member
    i love it and it absolutely mimics real life. can't determine which party Spacey's character is..i'm only on ep. 2

PokerOwned Pro
    What is the show about? I've been looking for another good show to get into!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    It's a political drama. Spacey is a congressman who will do whatever necessary to get his way. Like I said in my original post, sort of the JR Ewing of Congress. Watched ep's 8 and 9 last night. 8 was kinda dull (where he goes back to his alma mater), but 9 was great. Can't wait to watch more tonight.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by studaddy420 View Post
    i love it and it absolutely mimics real life. can't determine which party Spacey's character is..i'm only on ep. 2
    I was wondering that at first also. They specify later -- not much of a spoiler, but I won't say anything.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Finished season 1 last night. Not cool the way they left you hanging. When's season 2 come out?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'll have to check it out...gotta use my Netflix membership for something I guess...lol

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    whats really neat is they released ALL the episodes at once! they did it with arrested development also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast