Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Takers

Takers

Just watched this movie last night, pretty good movie

Has a lot of big names in it, Matt Dillon, Chris brown, T.I. a lot of ppl

Trailer xhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SicGk3-bP58

"This high-stakes action thriller stars Matt Dillon, Paul Walker, Idris Elba, Jay Hernandez, Michael Ealy and Tip “T.I.” Harris. After pulling off a spectacular series of brilliantly planned bank robberies, a notorious team of professional criminals attempts one last heist, a once-in-a-lifetime job with a $25 million payoff. And all that stands in their way is a cop hell-bent on doing whatever it takes to solve the case and bring the TAKERS down. Chris Brown and Hayden Christensen costar in an adrenaline-rushed thrill ride packed with twists and turns."

Source xhttp://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/takers/

Master Sergeant
    Forreal never seen it. Might have to have to watch it. Im a action movie person, but i like comedy as well

Quote Originally Posted by JonJonR View Post
    Forreal never seen it. Might have to have to watch it. Im a action movie person, but i like comedy as well
    ya its a good movie, thought it was going to be ok when i started watching it but turned out to be a good movie i recommend it for sure i think its fairly new one

Master Sergeant
    this is a really good movie i recommend buying and watching it or just watching it on tv. if you like action and suspense its good for you

Master Sergeant
    also if you have any other good movies post it here i would like to see some new movies but have no ideas where to start

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    I havve so many pop ups from not getting points completing surveys...I need to deep cleanse my computer.

Then I'll download Takers and other movies likely to destroy my hardrive with attached viruses. : )

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You have to be kidding me. You think this was a good movie?
    I would rather watch a good horror flick, like my wedding video hahahahahhahahahaha

if it is with matt dillon i will definetly watch it:d It has a good cast so it should be a good movie.

PokerOwned Master
    Thanks for the movie suggestion. I did watch it, and to me it was just another Ocean's 11 movie. So many people want to make money without working for it like everyone else. Maybe this is under the genre fantasy. I am just as bad picking out movies. How about the movie Hop??? I know one I can recommend is Due Date. It killed me,. but I am a big fan of that Downey character if he can stay out of jail.

Quote Originally Posted by ritehere View Post
    You have to be kidding me. You think this was a good movie?
    I would rather watch a good horror flick, like my wedding video hahahahahhahahahaha
    what didnt u like about the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by cosminadiana View Post
    if it is with matt dillon i will definetly watch it:d It has a good cast so it should be a good movie.
    its pretty good imo, theres some cheesy parts but what movie doesnt have those..

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    Thanks for the movie suggestion. I did watch it, and to me it was just another Ocean's 11 movie. So many people want to make money without working for it like everyone else. Maybe this is under the genre fantasy. I am just as bad picking out movies. How about the movie Hop??? I know one I can recommend is Due Date. It killed me,. but I am a big fan of that Downey character if he can stay out of jail.
    lolll

Quote Originally Posted by z0d14c View Post
    this is a really good movie i recommend buying and watching it or just watching it on tv. if you like action and suspense its good for you
    ya it was on HBO for me lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast