Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

PokerOwned Pro

Her - Movie love btween man an a Operative System

Spike Jonze?s her: Falling Seriously in Love with Siri
    This story of a lonely man and the voice of his OS is the year's sweetest, smartest romantic comedy

A man falls in love with Samantha, the voice of his computer?s operating system. A sweet premise for a science-fiction romance ? though Spike Jonze, who wrote and directed the new film her, says he dreamed up the concept long before Siri made her debut on Apple iPhones in 2011. Siri is a Norwegian word for ?beautiful woman who leads you to victory?; Samantha, in the chipper, sultry voice of Scarlett Johansson, has a chance of propelling her to wins on Oscar night.

Since its premiere in Oct. at the New York Film Festival, her has received Best Picture nominations from the Producers Guild of America and the Hollywood Foreign Press Associations ? the Golden Globes. It won Best Picture awards from more critics groups than any film except 12 Years a Slave. Jonze dominated the Original Screenplay category among the critics; and Johansson, who is never seen in the movie, took two citations for Best Supporting Actress.

Thodore Twombley (Joaquin Phoenix) could use a little sex in his life. Love too. With a heart as big and soft as a Valentine-gift pillow, and bruised from the failure of his marriage to Catherine (Rooney Mara), he composes love notes for strangers to send to their spouses and children; that?s his job at the website BeautfulHandwrittenLetters.com. He might be Nathanael West?s Miss Lonelyhearts ? the cynical newspaperman consigned to the agony column ? except that neither Theodore nor his creator has anything so fashionable as satire in mind.For her is a splendid anachronism: a movie romance that is laugh-and-cry and warm all over, totally sweet and utterly serious. Or, if you will, utterly Siri.
    Last edited by chalam; 01-24-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    I didnt even read your thread I got about 2 senteces in and gave up... bout like the movie got about 15 minutes in and gave up... the guy is a creeper

son
    Experienced Member
    i saw her last night
    quakin was briliant,and voice of juhanson was very sexy
    it was a perfect movie

PokerOwned Veteran
    The movie was actually really good... and different. Give it a chance!

PokerOwned Pro
    for me the movie show a excellet script of Spike Jonze, really good movie.

PokerOwned Pro
    I was very skeptical about this movie. Since y'all have all said good things about it, I guess I'll have to check it out.