Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Harry Potter World Premiere

Who's going to watch Harry Potter premiere?
    I'm going on the first session, 5 hours to the movie start!

Knight-Lieutenant
    Can't wait to watch this movie soon, everybody saying its okay, read all the books, hope it puts all the action.

PokerOwned Pro
    Ill be seeing it soon, Ive read the first few books but like many others I just watch the movies . Ive heard this one is great and possibly the best movie in the series.

Banned
    i doubt this is last one........way too much $$$, liek everything else they will keep em coming till its not worth it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveBogo View Post
    Can't wait to watch this movie soon, everybody saying its okay, read all the books, hope it puts all the action.
    I heard that this last movie was going to be amazing and that was the greatest movie from the series. I did not agree with that, I prefered the part 1 of deathly hallows. I just think that they changed too much parts of the book, specially the battle between Harry and Voldemort.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingo77 View Post
    i doubt this is last one........way too much $$$, liek everything else they will keep em coming till its not worth it
    I really hope that this is going to be the last one, there is no more history to tell. I hope that J.K Rowling don't decide to write a new Harry Potter book only for the money.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckHuck View Post
    Ill be seeing it soon, Ive read the first few books but like many others I just watch the movies . Ive heard this one is great and possibly the best movie in the series.
    I heard the same thing, but did not agree. Many friends of mine loved the movie and they thought it was the best movie. Maybe it's just me, but I was expecting a lot more.

PokerOwned God
    I will watch it together with my daughter the next days

Elite PokerOwned Member
    saw the movie today. was worth my 10 dollars to watch it..

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I'm not a fan of the Potter movies but they get good reviews-Maybe I'll check out some DVD's old the old stuff
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast