Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THe GREY...

Experienced Member
    Hehe if you like a nice survival movie with a dramtic story you should give the movie a try kinda liked it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    oh i liked watchin the inbetweeners mvie british comedy but not as much as the show.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    this wekkend i see this movie hope write next sunday

PokerOwned Veteran
    It was a pretty good movie had some good scenery and wasnt typical

The flashbacks were integral to the story line. The movie isn't about surviving in the wilderness, it is about the will to live, and the commitment to fight for your own survival. The ending was brilliant in this regard, and as a matter of fact, it was one of my favorite endings to a movie in years.

The point wasn't whether or not he did survive, it was whether or not he WANTED to. Out of all the characters, Liam's had the littlest to live for, yet the dramatic ending showed that he had done a 180 from where he was at the beginning of the film, he had decided to fight.

His wife being sick, his father's poem, the other characters, the wolves, the wilderness, ALL tie into this theme beautifully.

Maybe some of you expected him to being lifted away in a helicopter for the final scene for a nice tidy ending. Sorry, that wasn't ever the point of the movie.
    Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

P.S.

If you hated this movie... go watch Transformers, or something else you can comprehend.

Beliefs are the eyelids of the mind

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123