Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Game of Thrones

the most gangster character on GOT is... Ariya Stark.... the end.
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Experienced Member
    I watch all season .. Recommend this show

Se las recomiendo buenisima de principio a fin en todas las temporadas =)

Experienced Member
    I watch all season when start the next temporade anyone know ??

Experienced Member
    new characters :
    Alexander Siddig as Doran Martell: Doran Martell is the ruling lord of Dorne and older brother to the late Prince Oberyn Martell. Unlike his brother, Doran is even- tempered and deliberate. Now, all of Dorne waits to see how their lord will react to his brother’s death.

Toby Sebastian as Trystane Martell: Trystane Martell is Prince Doran’s son and heir to Dorne. His father betrothed him to Myrcella Baratheon as part of the alliance offered by Tywin Lannister, then Hand of the King.

Nell Tiger Free as Myrcella Baratheon: Myrcella Baratheon is officially the eldest child of Cersei Lannister and the late King Robert Baratheon, though in truth her father is Cersei’s own brother, Jaime Lannister. For years, she has been a guest and ward of Prince Doran, betrothed to his son, but her position has become tenuous with the death of Oberyn Martell, the Prince’s brother. (NOTE: Free is replacing Aimee Richardson in this role for season 5.)

DeObia Oparei as Areo Hotah: Areo Hotah is the long-serving captain of Doran Martell’s palace guard, renowned for his loyalty and his longaxe.

Enzo Cilenti as Yezzan: Yezzan was an extremely wealthy slave trader before Daenerys Targaryen outlawed the slave trade.

Jessica Henwick as Nymeria (“Nym”) Sand: Nym Sand is the second eldest of the late Prince Oberyn’s bastard daughters. Her mother was an Eastern noblewoman who brought Nym up to be cultured, graceful and deadly with a whip.

Rosabell Laurenti Sellers as Tyene Sand: Tyene Sand is the daughter of the late Prince Oberyn Martell by Ellaria Sand, his final paramour. Tyene is fiercer than she looks, especially with her twin daggers.

Keisha Castle-Hughes as Obara Sand: A fearsome warrior, Obara Sand is the eldest bastard daughter of the late Prince Oberyn Martell. Her mother was a Dornish peasant girl who caught the eye of the late Prince.

Jonathan Pryce as the High Sparrow: A devout and pious man, the High Sparrow came to King’s Landing to serve those forgotten by much of the world – the poor, the downtrodden and the infirm – and quickly amassed a large following. His fellow believers have swarmed over the city, ministering to the lowest and decrying the corruption of the highest.

Seasoned Veteran
    i don?t watch this, but now find the seasson in youtube

Seasoned Veteran
    this series will be good?

Seasoned Veteran
    I'm starting to see the show and I really like

chess I am superr game

Seasoned Veteran
    Do you know if G. R. R. Martin is going to write more books?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234