Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66633.19

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Seasoned Veteran
    Good point. Georgie RR needs to hurry his ass up. The show is going to end up writing the books for him pretty soon!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yep, agree with what a few posters said about the differences between the books and the show. Hopefully they dont take too much of it out, have already noticed that they have not even touched some of the things that happen in the book but maybe they are just waiting for a more theatrical moment

Seasoned Veteran
    The last couple of episodes have been almost completely different stories from the book. Tons of stuff that is just completely new. But I like it for the show. I'm learning to let go

PokerOwned Veteran
    Never watching this show ever if Lord of the Rings had fan fiction game of thrones would be the best seller lol

Yeah, I wish George would hurry up with the next book! As stated earlier on this thread the TV show is quickly catching up to the books. BTW how about Arya Stark, she is a little badass, my favorite character by far.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yep Arya becomes my favorite Stark and probably the scariest one

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PudgeMuffin View Post
    Yeah, I wish George would hurry up with the next book! As stated earlier on this thread the TV show is quickly catching up to the books. BTW how about Arya Stark, she is a little badass, my favorite character by far.
    Supposedly they would consider making prequels? I also heard they might just make the last book into a movie which I would rather they didnt. Problem is some of the actors/actresses are getting older

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sooo much to catch up on!

Seasoned Veteran
    I started watching this but then stopped for some reason im gonna have to start watching this again.

Khaleesi Rocks!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast