Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Shows

Banned

Game Shows

Do you like game shows and if you do what is your favorite one? I love game shows. Hard to pick my favorite. They are all good. If I had to pick one though it would have to be Price is Right. I miss Bob Barker hosting that show though

PokerOwned Master
    I love my program that occur in Colombia in South America More specific is good is called mu on Saturday REPAT

very good

Sergeant Major
    Million Dollar Money Drop it pretty cool. Other than that gotta go with Jeopardy

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I miss origanal deal or no deal

Banned
    the new price is right with drew carey as the host has actually turned out to be pretty decent

PokerOwned God
    The like the price is right is still too. Funny how clueless many of the contestants are. I like when the third to act guy thinks he is smart by bidding a dollar then the last person bids 2 bucks and gets on stage.

PokerOwned Veteran
    there are so many games shows that are on television. From the price is right to Wheel of fortune to many others. Its all depends on what you like to look at and the time that you want to do it. The price is right is one show that has been around for years and is very fun to watch and Bob Barker has been and still is a very good host and Wheel of fortune has Vanna White and Pat Sajak and is a great word game show to watch and try to solve all the words and phrases along with the players that are playing for real on the show !!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wellll wheel of fortune lol -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i miss the orig deal show too,,, and the o rig who wants to be millionaire with regis too, LOL,,,

Banned
    i think the games show is great like it alot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast