Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Private

How to Watch Hulu Outside US

If you want to watch Hulu, there's one very important requirement - the computer you are browsing through must have a USA IP.

Well the usual trick to bypass this problem is to use anonymous proxies to block the web site from knowing where you are. So for example if you surf through an anonymous proxy based in the USA then it will look like you are based in the US. This method works to bypass 99% of Geo-Targeting restrictions as long as you have access to proxy server in the correct country. The problem is that Hulu uses a flash based media player which seems to bypass any proxy settings you have.

Well the only real option now (apart from moving to the US) is to view via a VPN. This is a virtual circuit to a server or workstation in the US. This will allow you to surf directly via a US workstation - so technically you are actually a US surfer. There are no free options that I know unless you know someone in the US who can arrange to connect to.

You can find free vpn info at vpnsurfing.com

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hulu is probably the best thing about online video streaming since circa lol netflix is okay.

PokerOwned God
    fuck vpn man, they are fucking scum. do not order shit from them. they fucking hassled me and hassled me, i demanded a refund, they said
    WE WILL GIVE YOU HALF OF YOUR MONEY BACK.
    I said, wtf i dont fucking think so. i want all my fucking money motherucker.
    THEY SAID OK WE GIVE ALL MONEYS BACK.
    fucking scum. that offer was here on PO too, of fucking course. fuck vpn

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hell Yeah VPN sucks I tried it out and it f ck me over too!
    Stay away from VPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!