Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Film

Favourite Film

Whats your top favourite films of all time i dont know if i have 5 but the top one for me would be
    Shawshank Redemption i could watch this film 5 times over and not get bored anyone agree

Yesterday I saw the Just Go with It, was very good and funny!

i have soo many movies,,, cant even think of them all. For funny rom comedy,, i like adam sandler an d drew barry more, in 50 first dates!! and for mob type movies,, Ilike Goodfelllas....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    There are so many it is hard to pick just 1 But I like die hard for action anylize this comedy

Banned
    ^^falling down is a classic, also like rounders, scott pilgrim vs the world, Predator

PokerOwned Pro
    mi pelicula favorita es odisea en el espacio de stanley Kubrick ya que es realmente una experiencia excepcional ver ele spectaculo visual mas asombroso en la historia del cine

Corporal
    i think that latest movies with DiCaprio were quite good. Shattered Island, Inception, etc.
    What do you think?

PokerOwned Pro
    you cant really go wrong with will ferrell in a movie that is for sure like stepbrothers

Seasoned Veteren
    i have soo many movies,,, cant even think of them all. For funny rom comedy,, i like adam sandler an d drew barry more, in 50 first dates!! and for mob type movies,, Ilike Goodfelllas....

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Groundhog Day, can watch it over and over and seems like the same things happen everyday.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast