Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

favorite movies of all time?

i dont know any movies before the 80's really, so i know theres a lot of great films that i've never seen that some would consider the best of all time, but as far as the last 20 or 30 years i think my favorite movie is easily "Heat" with robert deniro, al pacino, val kilmer, and many others....every time i see this movie i'm amazed at how much every scene means to the rest of the movie...there is not a single scene that is irrelevant and extraneous, and the acting is just beautiful...the shootout scene is amazing (and based on a true story as well,) and i really cant find a single thing about this movie that i dont like...definitely some of pacino's and deniro's finest acting to say the least, their chemistry was incredible...idk, i love this movie...

any others?

Sergeant Major
    My favorite movies is The Color of Money.

Master Sergeant
    THE Hangover. PInapple express. Those are just two funny ones i can always watch to make me laugh.

PokerOwned God
    I couldn't narrow it down to just one. Comedy wise I can watch Monty Python and and the Holy Grail over and over and find something new and funny in it. It's alot more than the black knight sceen which is sooo classic. "Its just a flesh wound" ... "I've had worse".

Drama ummm Natural Born Killers would be near the top if not on top. It's really more about modern society than 2 killers IMO.

Good Fellas or Godfather 2 for gangster stuff.

IMDB dot com puts Shawshank Redemption at #1 all time. I disagree with that, but it is very good.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    My favorite moves of all time all involve "cult classics" in some way....The Lost Boys, Red Dawn, Army of Darkness, the Die Hard series....just my top few...oh yeah, can't forget the original Transformers: The Movie (1984). ;-)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    tru those are all classics...even tho i made a case for Heat, i've got a lot on my top list....Shawshank is most defffffinitely up there, love that movie...eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, donnie brasco, goodfellas, love actually, lucky number slevin (fucking great)...can't think of any more right now but those are all amazing movies..

PokerOwned God
    @ Fkuc

If you snoop around a little at IMDB there are tons of list people made of "best" movies. I found a lot hidden gems that way.

The "official" top 250 list is here. IMDb Top 250

Usual Suspects, and Sneakers...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Without a dought mine is Rounders

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Has to be Back to the Future 3:

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast