Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63614.64

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    PokerOwned Veteran
    The season one house is a real location at 1120 Westchester Place in Los Angeles known as the Rosenheim Mansion. It was built in 1908 by architect Alfred Rosenheim as his own residence; Rosenheim was one of LA's most influential architects during the early 1900s. The house scenes in the pilot episode of "American Horror Story" were filmed on location at the Rosenheim Mansion, and then some of the house's interiors were replicated on a set. Exteriors continue to be filmed there on location.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Rick Grimes is a former Sheriff's deputy who has been in a coma for several months after being shot while on duty. When he wakes, he discovers that the world has been taken over by zombies, and that he seems to be the only person still alive. After returning home to discover his wife and son missing, he heads for Atlanta to search for his family. Narrowly escaping death at the hands of the zombies on arrival in Atlanta, he is aided by another survivor Glenn who takes Rick to a camp outside the town. There Rick finds his wife Lori and son Carl, along with his partner/best friend Shane and a small group of survivors who struggle to fend off the zombie hordes; as well as competing with other survivor groups who are prepared to do whatever it takes to survive

PokerOwned Master
    I kinda always like Law and Order series even though i mainly watched them through rerun episodes.

PokerOwned Pro
    Welll if Grimm counts thts mine, if not, NCIS by far, i love tht show

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've never been a huge fan of these types of shows because they are always so similar.... that's why I like Dexter

PokerOwned Pro
    Wow id have to say that Boardwalk empire is really good, Dexter is always at the top of the list, and The Blacklist, Intelligence.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The Blacklist is my favorite "newer" criminal series

PokerOwned Pro
    I kike so much CSI MIAMI because The actor are ver y carefully at The time to be profesional. So good serie of televisi?n.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i Like Dexter to shame is over, and NCIS is fine to watch

Elite PokerOwned Member
    my favorite criminal show of has to be masterminds use to be on court tv, now adays i enjoy watching locked up abroad..

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678