Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

expandables 1 and 2

I thought these were great movies waiting for part 3 to come out
    don't know how it will be without bruce willis , I like him gor a actor, now Harrison ford ummm don't know about that will see when it comes out

bruce willis is a fucking greedy scum of the earth. How much money do you need to make you happy Bruce.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Banned
    I didn't know bruce willis wasn't going to be in it that's a shame. Maybe he just wants a break from movies.

Quote Originally Posted by ds2dragon View Post
    I didn't know bruce willis wasn't going to be in it that's a shame. Maybe he just wants a break from movies.
    Uh no,not a breeak but more money. he want 2 million dollars for 10 minutes oif acting. Rocky fire his greedy ass.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    great movies but I hope the third will have a better story in it. it is just fighting without an end that is ok if your drunk, but you do not go drunk to the movie with your gf...

I personally like the first expendables the best ,they can never make the next ones as great as the first one .

PokerOwned Master
    I saw the first one havent gotten around to watch the second one however.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i heard the story of bruce willis and that's got to be crazy how much money that he wanted! lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Uh no,not a breeak but more money. he want 2 million dollars for 10 minutes oif acting. Rocky fire his greedy ass.
    Lol yes, Rocky approached his manager Mickey and told him how much Bruce wanted and they decided it was too much. Later on that day Rocky and his buddy Apollo got a good laugh over the whole thing.

Thanks DuckU for the Hollywood inside info.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Still have never seen these, I need to soon for sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast