Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62280.2

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Django Unchained

If it was the only Tarantino movie I ever saw I might have thought it was great. But I've come to expect brilliance from QT so I was a little disappointed. Thought Leonardo was the one who deserved the award, but those who say he was the most evil of any Tarantino character obviously have never seen Michael Madson in Reservoir Dogs.

PokerOwned Veteran
    the thing is that django is not his best film, but it is surely better then the rest of the mainstream moivesw they bombard us very month

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus19 View Post
    the thing is that django is not his best film, but it is surely better then the rest of the mainstream moivesw they bombard us very month
    Ain't that the truth.

Seasoned Veteran
    It was a good story and told in a refreshing way but did they really need to say the N word 500 times. I'm all for authenticity and all but it got to a point where it was distracting from the movie cause all I could think was, gee I wonder how many times the say N*****

PokerOwned Master
    i still haven't seen this because its on for so long, same with the hobbit but they're both films i wanna see.

Banned
    awesome movie

Banned
    Just ordered off on demand, going to watch this morning before my grind today.

The scene where they all have the bags on their head is hilarious. I actually think there are a ton of funny quotes in it as well:

"Christ, Stephen! What is the point of having a n****** that speaks German if you can't wheel 'em out when you have a German guest? Now I realize it is an inconvenience! Still, you take her ass out."

"I positive he dead"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    The scene where they all have the bags on their head is hilarious. I actually think there are a ton of funny quotes in it as well:

"Christ, Stephen! What is the point of having a n****** that speaks German if you can't wheel 'em out when you have a German guest? Now I realize it is an inconvenience! Still, you take her ass out."

"I positive he dead"
    lol just passed the part with the bags

PokerOwned Veteran
    Best movie of 2012 without a doubt. I probably watched it like 4 times in a two week period, and I'm not even the type to do that with any movie.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast