Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    The series in whole was in my top 10 ever, probably top 5, but I hated the last season so much.

Although the ending wasn't what everyone wanted, I think that's part of what makes it such a great ending. Dexter faked his death and exiled himself because he felt that he was a "monster" who destroyed the lives of every one he met (example: Rita, Deb, LaGuerta, Harry) and didn't want to do the same to his son and Hannah. Deb told Dexter not to blame himself for what happened to her, but all he did was blame himself, which is why he dumped her body in the ocean with all his other victims, he felt he had killed her. Killing himself would be to easy, and felt the only punishment great enough was to separate himself from the only thing he had ever wanted; human contact. He left his son with Hannah because she is a killer like himself, but only to protect herself, not for pleasure as Dexter does. He feels that this protection will now apply to his son as well.

Didn't bother to read thru the whole thread, but ... very disappointed with the ending. Watched that show during season 2 and loved it, such an awful way for it to go out... Hate showtime.

yayy getting ready to watch dexter! nice, i liked it kind of. Cool show.

Seasoned Veteran
    I loved the show so much, but in my opinion, once he started messing around with that Julia Stiles character, it really all went downhill. Sigh.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Probably in my top 3 series, really good, the finale could have been better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12