Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Swan

PokerOwned Veteran

Black Swan

I watched this movie a few days ago... absolutely amazing. I was very impressed with both the movie and Natalie Portman's performance. You will most definitely not regret watching it. A must see.

joeyjmr8484
    I actually have not watched or liked any Oscar nominated movies or Oscar winners except unfaithful. That was the only one.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i thought this movie was alright at best...i feel like it was only praised so highly because the people in hollywood can relate to it as performers or whatever...natalie portman's performance was awesome, no doubt, but the movie itself was just mildly entertaining

PokerOwned Veteran
    joeyjmr8484, I've watched about 7 of this year's Oscar nominated movies (for best movie), and liked them all.

fkucdaw0rld, for me it was so much more that entertaining... don't want to write anything about the movie to not ruin it for those who haven't seen it yet, but can't see how it can be viewed as only entertaining, although everybody has their own tastes in movies I guess, so...

I saw this movie today and i wanted to make a thread to recommend it but somebody else already did it before me. I love this movie

Sergeant Major
    sounds like i should check outt his movies. thanks

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very weird movie.. my wife loved it.. im not big on this kinda movie.. but was good..

I still need to see it, especially the Mila Kunis and Natlaie Portman scene=)

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have never seen the movie but i had a friend reccomend this movie a couple of days ago so im goin got watch it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I am sure this is a movie my wife would want to see so I will see about checking it out with her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast