Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

PokerOwned Demi-God

American Horror Story

I just finished the second season (Asylum), and I liked it but I think I liked the first season better. I'm waiting for the third season (Coven) to hit Netflix before I watch it. I was just curious, for those who've seen all 3, which one do you think is best?

PokerOwned Pro
    Coven is the best one yet! Absolutely love it. And good news is they have already signed a 4th season! you will be pleased with Coven

We didn't watch the first two seasons, but we are really enjoying the current season (Coven)
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm thinking about getting into this show. I've heard good things but i like to see if it will last for a while. Is is true each season is a different plot with the same characters? Is it scary or suspenseful?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg0913 View Post
    I'm thinking about getting into this show. I've heard good things but i like to see if it will last for a while. Is is true each season is a different plot with the same characters? Is it scary or suspenseful?
    Not exactly. Different plot, same actors (with some changes), but completely different characters. The first season was a spooky ghost story, the second season took place in an insane asylum in the '60s and had a few different storylines that were interconnected.

son
    Experienced Member
    realy dont like it too much
    and miss the golden globe