Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THe GREY...

THe GREY...

i watched this movie,, late at nite, tnite. dunno why i watched it , LOL< was scary and not a t ypical movie, that i wold watch. I t was kinda long and a little predictable in the end,,, BUT th ere were a few r eally scary parts in it, esp when u watchin late at nite LOL...just wonderin what u mite think of the ending, if any1,s seen it too.

PokerOwned God
    Hated the ending - but maybe there will be a sequel where he has like 1 arm and hes missing a shoe. And they start out the sequel with the wolfs playing tug o war with his shoe and he just slips away.

i heard the movie was good...the reviews made the movie liook good but who e fk knows what happpenn along the way!!!

PokerOwned God
    never saw it but watched the devil movie in the elevator the other nite was really good if anyone interested

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    Hated the ending - but maybe there will be a sequel where he has like 1 arm and hes missing a shoe. And they start out the sequel with the wolfs playing tug o war with his shoe and he just slips away.
    YA i hated the ending too cat.too funnny bout missing a shoe and continuing on tho lolol....i d ont think there could be aby sequel at all,, casue obvious he was doomed,, unless they turn it into another type of movie and he becomes one fo the wolves LOL....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Not a bad movie. But not one I would pay to see in a theater or DVD

I thought there was alot of inappropriate content that really did not relate to the storyline. I liked the movie, just because I like Liam. I know they were trying to portray the idea of loss with all the wife flashbacks, but they started to feel like time filler. I would give it a 6 out of 10 rating.

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I thought there was alot of inappropriate content that really did not relate to the storyline. I liked the movie, just because I like Liam. I know they were trying to portray the idea of loss with all the wife flashbacks, but they started to feel like time filler. I would give it a 6 out of 10 rating.
    I AGreee with u totally. too. mostly i liked liam, hes always good, other parts were reall slow tho.I did get mad in the end, wehn the last guy left with him,,had to get his foot casught under rock in the water.why didnt liam go under and pull his foot outta shoe or somethin,, instead of tugging on the guys arms ,,, OK< well was still watchable tho, online for free tho

I thought this movie sucked! I luv Liam but this movie was really bad. It was like totally pointless. All the flashback filler (as someone else said) amounted to nothing. You can't even say this movie is about surviving in the wilderness...because they don't. lol

I'm watching this movie tomorrow. The story line seems like it will be really good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast