Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Thread: The Conjuring

PokerOwned Demi-God

The Conjuring

Better than most movies in the genre, but I was left thinking this is just the same old ghost/possession story we've seen time and time again. I think director James Wan has a great movie in him, but this wasn't it.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    i cant even say that i know of that movie, and you dont make it sound very watchable

james wan best movies director ever. "Saw"...should i said more.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Master
    This movie was better then I thought it was gonna be but my expectations are usually pretty low for any horror movie.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I disagree. I thoughts it was a great movie. The Annabelle side story was good. I wish there was more of it. Maybe a prequel? As for sequel, my friend tells me it will be an amityville story line. I cannot wait.

Thanks for the reviews guys. I will watch this flick soon. I like "scary movies" so it should be a little interesting.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I thought this movie was phenomenal! Of course every other horror film has something to do with a haunted house, but with the two couples' stories intertwining, I thought that was cool. And it was beautifully executed!

better then Isidious 1 and 2. James wan the man

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!