Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

completely random question for the ladies

So ladies, if you found out your husband was cooking meth and making millions from it, but he kept it a secret from you in order to protect you and your family, and was coming up with lame excuses for his whereabouts, would it really be a bad thing?

I mean, as long as he kept it a secret, nothing bad could possibly happen right?

I would be so grateful that he wasn't cheating on me that I would promise to never nag again and perform oral sex on him daily for the rest of our lives together.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

yes, i like my husband's penis big!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Pro
    Breaking Bad.... haha

Quote Originally Posted by VVickedKitty View Post
    I mean, as long as he kept it a secret, nothing bad could possibly happen right?

I would be so grateful that he wasn't cheating on me that I would promise to never nag again and perform oral sex on him daily for the rest of our lives together.
    wow... well, I'm a chemist, Wicked... have a wife, but that can be taken care of

Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    So ladies, if you found out your husband was cooking meth and making millions from it, but he kept it a secret from you in order to protect you and your family, and was coming up with lame excuses for his whereabouts, would it really be a bad thing?
    U Left out the part where ur doing to get meony casue u have cancer too LOL,, nice breaking bad debate lol..

PokerOwned Veteran
    If I were a lady, I'd be pissed as hell at him. Then I would help get him a spot on The Food Channel so he could host a new show where each week there is a Meth cook-off between the best Meth cooks in the world. At the end of each show the loser would have to spend the next 6 months cleaning up the meth chemicals to make the place usable again. In the final episode both the 2 finalists would die in a huge meth chemical explosion while Alex Trebeck did a commercial for Insurance for Meth wives.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    OMG too funny!! but i think i would be mad that he lied to me!! if he was my husband he should be able to trust me with anything! who knows i might have helped him cook!! LOL but sure wouldnt be mad about having all that dam money!!

Banned
    Three episodes left. After the way the last episode ended, something big is happening the first 5 minutes. Thank god there's a snoozefest football game tomorrow night.

If he was actually making millions, not pissed at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast