Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Thread: community

Elite PokerOwned Member

community

i dont know many people who watch this show on NBC, but it's easily one of the few comedies i can consistently watch and always find hilarious....its got like, quirky humor and not as blatantly stupid as other shows...im not sure wat it is but i love the characters and how they play off each other, all in all an awesome show...just wanted to see if anyone else watched it

I love Community, it makes my thursday nights as well as The Office

PokerOwned Master
    GREAT SHOW, the paintball epsidode, the new one, wow, just great , entertaining and funny the whole time, cant wait for the second part

PokerOwned Master
    One of my other favorites was dungeos and dragons , great episdode, Chevy Chase is great in this show, glad he is back

Sergeant Major
    Danny Pudi is a great actor on this show, definitly the break out Star, he plays Ahmed, great show, watch if you dont already

Master Sergeant
    yes the troy and amed rap is great, find it on youtube, shows you the genius of this show

Master Sergeant

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol yea the dynamic between troy and ahmed is amazing, i love it...and chase is impeccable in his role, he steals most scenes he is in...it's been a while since i found a show that literally made me laugh out loud so many times, and its amazing that they do it with such clean humor, never anything crude or "bad" per se...after the first season i thought it wouldnt have enough of a fanbase to warrant a new season but im really happy they decided to continue carrying it...hands down one of the few shows i thoroughly enjoy watching every week