Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64803.83

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    great episode last nite!! i was yelling at the TV!! telling him to shoot Hank already! DO IT !! LOL but i cant believe skyler fell for her sister bullshit and told her son everything! i would have waited til i talked to Walt! walt always figures a way out of shit! i cant belive walt jr called the cops on his dad! that sucked!! and walt so stupid telling skyler everything over the dam phone knowing the police had to be there! and im guessing walt is going after his money next show! hes not gonna let those idiots have all his money!
    Btw walt did that on purpose to clear skyler's name.

PokerOwned Master
    not sure i like how the dynamics between walter and jesse are changing. those two always having eachothers back and not turning on one another has been a strong point in the show.

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I'm still surprised that Walt wanted to have Jesse killed.
    I understand Why Walt wants Jesse dead, but I thought Walt was kind of like a father figure to Jesse.
    but anyways, Jesse isn't dead yet but I think nazis gang that walt hired to kill pinkman will work him to death cooking meth.
    I really like the show more so than dexter.
    It used to be that dexter was my favorite show, not i think its breaking bad.
    Dexter I thought was kind of predictable.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    but why would they need jesse to cook for them, they just stole walts 70 million dollars!! bag cooking meth, they should be on the next airplane to a country that wont send them back!! a nice warm beach somewhere!

i am also surprised he wanted jesse dead, but he did snitch! i was very surprised that he didnt want hank killed!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    there's a tear rolling down my cheek just thinking about the finale this weekend

PokerOwned Master
    Here we go baby!!! Walt is that N!&&@!!!!! I swear I get sweaty palms and feel real anxiety when this shit is on. I cant wait for the Better Call Saul spin-off

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    I really hope jesse pinkman gets away from those neonazis. I was really stunned that they shot his former girlfriend.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    just saw the dvr of the show this afternoon from last night's recording. it is so good but it's bitter sweet that its ending next week

PokerOwned Master
    the end of this last episode had me scratching my head. if anyone wants to see the stream online this link works. Watch Breaking Bad Season 5 Episode 15 | DDotOmen

PokerOwned Veteran
    It's a amazing show! Wow so crazy the things that are happening! great show

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast