Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Breaking bad fan page

Come here and lets talk about that

PokerOwned Veteran
    To provide for his family's future after he is diagnosed with lung cancer, a chemistry genius turned high school teacher teams up with an ex-student to cook and sell the world's purest crystal meth.

PokerOwned Veteran
    When chemistry teacher, Walter White, is diagnosed with Stage III cancer and given only two years to live, he decides he has nothing to lose. He lives with his wife and teenage son, who has cerebral palsy, in New Mexico. Determined to ensure that his family will have a secure future, White embarks on a career of drugs and crime. He proves to be remarkably proficient in this new world as he begins manufacturing and selling methamphetamine with one of his former students.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The series tracks the impacts of a fatal diagnosis on a regular hard working man and explores how a fatal diagnosis affects his morality and transforms him into a major player of the drug trade.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Smart man, subjecting your family to the criminal element from now and into the future is definitely a secure future for them.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Veteran
    all the people around me talking about the tv show is it worth to show? cuz i dont have much available time..

PokerOwned Master
    the series has good actors in it and it definately compels you to watch episode to episode season to season.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    amir this is a great show, I watched the whole series in a few weeks I was so hooked after I first saw it..

Experienced Member
    Simply the best TV drama since the Sopranos with perhaps better acting. amazing show. Sad it's over

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Best show ever in my opinion. Sad it's over, but better it finish right than drag on too long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast