Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: breaking bad

Along with Sherlock BBC and Hannibal I think Breaking Bad is best series out there

Experienced Member
    Agree for Sherlock, haven't watched Hannibal....

But breaking bad??? It know most people loved it but I just don't get it.... I found the action slow and the characters unlikeable. Couldn't watch past the first season. (plus, for a series about the drug world, not enough action).

Plus: as a european, it seems to me that for some reason it speaks much more to an american public (while most american tv series also do well over here).

Am I alone on this?
    We have poker players in Belgium too you know!
    Well, at least one...

Have to say I wasn't convinced after season 1 either so if you haven't kept watching that explains it especially season 3, 4, 5 are amazing and action packed. And all characters evolve and you get lot of turns. Hannibal is great, but I didn't enjoy every single episode. Also forgot to mention True Detective which was quite special show as well.
    I'm european too btw and would mark BB as one of the best series of all times. But again I wouldn't definitely say that after watching only season 1.

yeah...very nice

I watched only the first season...it's nice..too bad I don't have more time

Experienced Member
    Yes, its best ive ever seen, the history is to amazing, the characters, honestly is the best, the serie win a lot of rewards

PokerOwned Veteran
    Best show ever and none will ever compare. Im hoping that in better call saul we can get a jessie camio and maybe even it will tie in with early breaking bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12