Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 15

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

Big Brother 15

I'm guessing there are enough people who watch this on PO that it might deserve its own thread. Especially since it has been topping the ratings charts the last few shows this summer. So make a mention if you just watch the show occasionally, try and catch every episode, watch the 2 hour live/tape delayed feed daily, purchase the 24 hour live feed, never heard of the show...

I have developed into a fan since around BB 3 or so, and for some reason look forward it each summer. I would suck at the game myself I am sure. This year seems to have a lot of weak characters, and a couple of the ones I liked already got booted, while destroying the 'Moving Company' alliance. For now, I am a Howard fan.

PokerOwned Master
    well ev1 have problems.for me big brothers is the worst fake show ever made

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    I thought we would have more discussion of this program, guess not as many people interested here as I may have thought.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    I love this show!! i got hooked about two seasons ago!! i like the new twists they have added!! and im liking mcrae, but i think amanda is gonna be his downfall! shes awfully bossy!! im thinking shes getting backdoored this week!! and the moving company didnt last long!!

I am fascinated by the social experiment that is Big Brother. Unfortunately, the US version is nothing like the original and is just a bunch of insipid eye candy fame whores wanting 15 minutes of fame (Jesse).

I have been watching it this year....as every year I give it a chance but I will likely stop watching it soon because the characters this year are boring except for pizza boy.

Arynn is pissing me off because she is from Texas (so I wanted to root for her..her home town is 15 minutes away from me) and she is only helping to perpetuate the bad reputation that TX already has that we are all racist and ignorant.
    I can't root for her and I hope she goes soon!

The UK version is much different and in my opinion stays truer to the original idea that Big Brother is a psychological experiment!!!!
    They are not allowed to talk about nominations and after they do nominate, the telephone voting public decides who gets to stay and who goes!!!
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I watch Big Brother from time to time (didn't realize it has already had 15 seasons). I think, from what you have described, VVickedKitty, I likely would prefer the British version, as well. As most who have been watching this season, Arynn needs to go. I'm finding her antics rather boring now and very predictable, so yes it is time for her to go, and if this were the British version likely would have been voted off by now. She has a lot to face when she finally does leave,but with her narcissitic personality, I'm afraid she will not see how out of line her comments have been. I missed this weeks episodes, but will try to tune in to see who gets voted off tonight.

Helen and Elissa(not sure if that's how you spell it) are my faves.

Elissa is the prettier, less annoying version of Rachel. I didn't like Rachael but she did win so I have to give her respect! Elissa giving yoga lessons was so funny... seeing the big strong man struggle and sweat while she was looking great as usual.

BB UK airs daily and also has a fun show after the show that usually psychoanalyzes the show.

I do not want to get in trouble for posting links or advertising but if you Google " big brother couch potatoes "

you will find a site that is all about how US BB sucks and BBUK is better!
    There is a radio show and a chat room (I've never been in the chat but I dl the radio episodes and listen to further feed my BBUK fix)

If you are a torrent-er, Arrrrrgggggg. I be knowin' a great private torrent site (no worries of viruses) that has the daily eps of BBUK and the after show called Bits On the Side ..uploaded by 6pm every day. I can invite you if you need me to.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

i didnt even know there was a british version!! sounds good! might have to tune in!! and the pizza boy is way cool (thats Macrae), im not a big fan of Helen and Elisaa tho, they getting to cocky for their own good!!!

OMG helen getting on my nerves!! thinking shes the boss and the master mind!! UGH and elisa got awfully nasty with Amanda!! after amanda saved her ass!!

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    OMG helen getting on my nerves!! thinking shes the boss and the master mind!! UGH and elisa got awfully nasty with Amanda!! after amanda saved her ass!!
    Yeah, I heard Elissa was kinda nasty to Amanda. Helen is maybe coming across a little cocky, but also doesn't rule out any chance of her getting voted out.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast