Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Big Brother 13

Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    I cannot wait for tonight, I kind of want Adam to win, and if not Adam then Rachel.
    I am not a big fan of Porsha.
    That is an awesome link Jersey, thanks!
    I totally agree with you, Adam and Rachel did play a good game. Adam stayed true to his alience for the most part. I voted for Jordan to win favorite player

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by seaeyes View Post
    I totally agree with you, Adam and Rachel did play a good game. Adam stayed true to his *alliance for the most part. I voted for Jordan to win favorite player
    LOL, someone hasn't watched the show this season... Adam was one of the biggest flip-floppers next to Shelly. He went and kissed the ass of whoever had numbers that week and often voted on his own accord, granted he didn't make arrangements for any given week. Porsche has ridden coattails as well, aside from sleeping alongside Kalia and waking up to a couple wins, she hasn't done anything. IMO, the "favorite player" should be Jeff, since Jordan did nothing, lol, same as the year she won. Even Dani deserves it, as she was willing to make game moves and didn't shy away from doing so.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Adam was a fing floater and Rachel is nothing but a reality tv rat
    Porsche deserves to will Racheal and blow boy brenden need to get real jobs-Maybe skype will give him a job since he flashed his weiner on it months ago and Racheal wants to marry that loser
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Pro
    screw big brother. such a joke and ive never seen it. sounds lame

I really wanted Adam to win, but he blew it in the last challenge, so Rachel winning was the second best option for me, I am happy and cannot wait for next season!

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I hope we never see Brecheal again on TV-Totally disgusted with CBS cause one of the newbies should have won.
    They already had BB ALLSTARS-PERIOD!
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

13 seasons of BB. Amazing. I've caught some seasons here and there. Dan by far was my favorite winner. And the Jordan/Jeff was win was what really turned me off BB. Reminds me of quiz show. Rigged to some degree.

Banned
    this season had to many akward moments with all those idiotic ppl on there good show still

PokerOwned Veteran
    stop watchin after three seasons lol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678