Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 13

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog66 View Post
    and the schedule is differant, im not chasing it around
    This threw me off in the beginning, the first two Tuesdays I got all excited and went to put it on and could not find it, I was ticked, lol. I have adjusted since then. The last week has been crazy. I want the veterans to take over but I really think I would like to see Adam take it down in the end. I would also like Jeff and Jordan in the final 3.

Corporal
    No way Adam wins whatsoever, he's wishy-washy and both sides of the house don't trust him, they just understand him as a vital "floater" when it comes to voting. Both (sides)--- and when I use "sides" it's primarily The Veteran 4 + Shelly vs. the rest of the house have their respective targets in mind. Once they headhunt a major player on either level or a game twist shakes things up, the minute they get a chance, gonna be to where they're picking them off and Adam will be one of the first gone. Although he doesn't impose a threat in the challenges, his know-how of the game leaves him to be someone to be wary of. IMO, given the HOH this week and the nominees chosen, I suspect a back door play is in the works. CAN NOT STAND PORSCHE though, hope she's gone soon along with the the whiny-b**** Rachel and her p**** partner Brendon. Kalia is just a tag-along no matter how much she advocates for herself and pretends she's not, and Shelly doesn't have the overall game at all to support winning, at best she'll slip in near the end due to her just being the "motherly" figure in the house... Jeff & Jordan I wanna see do well because they're just so likeable and they're good-hearted people, but, with the moves and the strategy that Danielle has exhibited post-exit of Evil Dick, wouldn't mind her making a dash for the cash.

If dani doesnt get to back door one of the vets she is fucked next week. There is no way the 4 vets will lose in a HOH to kalia and porsche and no matter what alliances they made with her, Dani will be on the block

Fkn Rachel has got to be the most annoying person on the planet!!

Brenden is back in the house now, and if he can kee his biach Rachel under control he should mak the final 3. On the other hand, if Brenden and Rachel honor the newly created alliance with my personal favorite Danielle, Danni will win it all! On a side note did you notice that when Danni won HOH this week she threw her answer card in victory ala evil Dick's same move when he won the big competition on his way to victory!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    think brandon being back is such bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepodog View Post
    note did you notice that when Danni won HOH this week she threw her answer card in victory ala evil Dick's same move when he won the big competition on his way to victory!
    OMG I remember her tossing the card, but forgot about Dick doing it, I loved him, I really wish he coulda stayed in the house, I would actually be rooting for him to TID!
    My favorite Dick moment was him puring the glass of OJ (I think it was OJ) over Jen's head, lol I hated her. lol

Corporal
    lol, my favorite Dick moment was when he annoyed the shit out of everyone by banging pots and pans. He's great. I agree with 'mclain' that Brendon being back is pure bullshit. Can't believe America voted him back in.... I hope they didn't believe that "Prince Charming/White Knight/Did it for love" crap he was spewing left and right. No wonder they work so well together though, they're probably on the same cycle, looooool.... Rachel is pathetic and I agree with 'tp3rd', so obvious why she's not liked and she still bitches about the most ridiculous things and acts like she's 6. She's more focused on people liking her as a person than she is on working on changes.

Sergeant
    I used to watch big brother awhile back, I might start again since I am very bored. I cant believe its still around.

PokerOwned Pro
    Omg saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast