Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63826.57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

best reality show?

what is the best best reality show in your opinion?

I like all countries versions of Big Brother. I am currently watchin US, UK Celebrity, and Australia's Big Brother shows.
    I like the US version the least.

I am also a big fan of American Ninja Warrior and So You Think You Can Dance.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

PokerOwned Veteran
    ahh reality shows are kinda bogus in my opinion, but I guess to answer the question the ultimate fighter

PokerOwned Pro
    None of the "reality tv" shows are real. Take a look at operation repo and tell me that you can stomach watching any of them. What a waste!

i think my life is actually the best reality show FOR ME ....all those others seem a little...i dunno..... fake ......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    my fave hands down is mtvs long running orginally mtvs real world road rules the challenge nowits just the challenge with diffrent gimmicks such has rivals battle of the sexes etc battle of the exes

Captured on CW network is pretty enjoyment to watch. anyone seen it yet?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Banned
    theres no such thing as reality tv show , its television LOL

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by czw666 View Post
    my fave hands down is mtvs long running orginally mtvs real world road rules the challenge nowits just the challenge with diffrent gimmicks such has rivals battle of the sexes etc battle of the exes
    I love the challenge! But it's second best to Survivor!!

Banned
    Best reality show in Czech rep. is i think Vyvoleni , can visit on youtube , hard dumbass closed in da house with next hardcore people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast