Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyd1953 View Post
    well lets see , ive only seen it at least 20 times, here is a great one most poker players would like. Hard Eight, with john c. reiley, samuel jackson, its worth a watch

Finaly never seen this one, and cant believe it either cause its got john c and samule L. Seen forest gump seen fraility, seen "dags" although the image isnt working for me (i figure its snatch cause of the "dags") for any real gangsta film fan, ronin with de-niro sean bean and jean renot (guy from leon the professional) easily one of the greatest movies ever i still see new stuff watching it. and that car chase scene... pfft forget abuot it, it rivals that french connection movie with hackman... also see that. he wears a hat and is badass

PokerOwned Veteran
    do not know much about this Movie but to declare it the best may leave somethng to be desired as you are putting it up against some wonderful Movies so be careful with that because you may or already gotten some comments on that I am sure. Everyone has its favorites so stick with it but the best is all in ones mind although there are some without naming them that always seem to come up !!!

PokerOwned God
    a few mentioned that I have not seen ... the hard eight is on my list to look for now

As far as poker movies that you may have not seen ... I'd say Cincinnati Kid ... 60's Steven McQueen stud poker movie. Not great, not bad.

The Cincinnati Kid (1965) - IMDb

If you want a better 60's stud poker movie then Cool Hand Luke is what I'd recommend. Paul Newman

Cool Hand Luke (1967) - IMDb

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumbledook View Post
    What about a Clockwork Orange?
    OMG that movie is awesome...

edit: I have seen almost every movie listed here... cool hand luke, great movie.
    Last edited by Thirdi3; 01-28-2011 at 06:05 AM.

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumbledook View Post
    What about a Clockwork Orange?
    Everybody's seen that.

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by CoddBrunson View Post
    Everybody's seen that.
    agreed, we need some more unseen movies...

This is a 'Best Movie No One Ever Seen' not, Movie's Everybody's Seen thread.

Cool Hand Luke is not about poker.

"What we've got here is, failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it, well he gets it. I don't like it anymore than you like it."

Knight

"What we've got here is, failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week. Which is the way he wants it, well he gets it. I don't like it anymore than you like it."
    "Taking it off boss"

Here you go, my number one pick for Best Movie No One's Seen:

The Reflecting Skin

It's got Viggo Mortensen back in the day, and nobody else anybody knows. Will trip you out, make you laugh, and want to watch it again.

PokerOwned God

One, I was not buying the premise of the thread of a movie that no one has seen. Two, if you reread the context of what I said I was comparing it to another 60's movie with poker as a subplot. The "cool hand" part of the title of the movie is referring to poker. It's more about poker then eating 50 eggs, but yes it ultimately is a prison movie.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast