Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar

Awesome read (book) Under the Neon Sky...a Las Vegas Doorman's Story

Under the Neon Sky...a Las Vegas Doorman's Story: Jay Rankin: 9780984210916: Amazon.com: Books

My buddy recommended this book to me yesterday, read a few reviews and excerpts from it and bought it off nook for a couple bucks. Was an awesome read, about a Vegas doorman, his lifes downward spiral and Vegas taking hold of everyone and everything he knew. I read the entire damn thing last night, it was well written and kept me wanting to flip page after page. I'd definently suggest to check it out.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Thanks, Doc - I'm an avid reader, and always love to have recs from folks. I'll add it to my Christmas list.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Will see if it on Amazon or something!!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Will see if it on Amazon or something!!
    It is - you can create a with list that others can see too. It's one of the ways we set up our family Christmas lists.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    The link i posted took you to the book on amazon.com ???? LOL bought the e-book version for 2.99
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    if you want the bet gambling book ever, read Amirillo Slims auto biography