Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auction shows!

Auction shows!

I love auction shows! The ones I watch are Storage Wars (my favorite), Auction hunters, Storage Hunters, Auction Kings, Storage Wars: Texas (can't tell if they are going to continue this one) and one of the newest that I really like Baggage Battles.
    Anyone else an auction fan?

PokerOwned God
    Fun stuff! Love finding out what the stuff is worth...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i have learnd alot from watching love storage wars

I love these shows. I like Storage Wars and Auction Hunters. The guys in Auction Hunters find some crazy stuff!!

I've read articles that they shot themselves in the foot on Storage Wars. After the first season aired the average price for a locker that was $300 is now over $1000 because so many people want to hit big on a locker. There are even all kinds of guides online for becoming an auction hunter.

PokerOwned Pro
    I enjoy these shows as well. I actually went to a few furniture auctions to try and make profit but I liked the furniture too much and I kept all of it. I dont think the business was meant for me

Elite PokerOwned Member
    where do you watch it ?

Not to bust anybody's bubble, but I have heard from various (semi-credible) sources that Storage Wars is almost all fake. That being said, I enjoy it just as much as the next guy.

They all owe Pawn Stars a big thank you. I do enjoy Storage Wars. I watched one episode of the Texas version and it seemed like they were all acting, did not like it much.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah storage wars is easily the best show the most authentic people

PokerOwned God
    Storage wars is pretty cool. Lots of good personalities. The Texas one, it's ok, but not as good. Storage Hunters looks so fake and rehearsed. I didn't like it and don't watch it. Auction hunters is just ok. Auction Kings is another great one. Definately a must. And Baggage battles is also just ok. All in my opinion of course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast