Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

anyone get to watch bam bam/viva get interviewed at the crash seen of his best friend

WOW this guy obv loved his best friend...very sad to see and also an eye opener on how prescious life really is and how lilttle time we really have on this earth....make sure you tell your loved ones that you love them very much cause you never know when horrific things can happen.....peace peeps..

Master Sergeant
    crash?what happened?????????????????

Master Sergeant
    very sad story, sad guy this famous was drinking and driving, should of got a cab or someo1 should of noticed, sad story all around

Master Sergeant
    also good thing he didnt hit anyone or this story i think would have a much different tone

Elite PokerOwned Member
    what goes around, comes around.... thats life..

I must say i feel for his friends and family for their loss, however i dont think the fact he died should cover up how bad of a situation this was. He was 2 1/2 times the legal limit to drive, driving at between 130-140mph. Like devilsuncle said, The tone would be different if he hit someone. How often have you seen or read of someone being villified beyond belief for killing or injuring someone while being drunk or speeding let alone both.

If he had of collided with another car it would surely have caused another death and instead of the news featuring his best friend crying at the scene, it would feature the family of the person he killed crying and asking why someone would drive that fast while so drunk.

I always liked him on the show and while i dont think just one act should describe your life, i think this guy was very lucky this incident is looked upon as unfortunate and upsetting accident rather than another drunk driving massacre.

PokerOwned Veteran
    And he wasn't alone in his car, Zachary Hartwell, a production assistant in Jackass 2, was with him and died as well.

Knight-Lieutenant
    ryan dunn lives about 30 mins away that crazy

PokerOwned Veteran
    is ryan dunn a good player

PokerOwned Veteran
    sorry guys about the accident

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast