Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66692.05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Anyone else here disturbed by SOA season Premier?

I was totally caught off guard by Sons of Anarchy having a "school shooting" at the end of the season premier. Not like we don't deal with this in our current society, but for a TV producer/writers to sensationalize it in a highly viewed show like SOA left me very unsure if I will be a returning viewer!!!
    Last edited by luntunone; 09-14-2013 at 10:36 PM.

Banned
    My girlfriend actually cried, we always watch SOA.

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by luntunone View Post
    I was totally caught off guard by Sons of Anarchy having a "school shooting" at the end of the season premier. Not like we don't deal with this in our current society, but for a TV producer/writers to sensationalize it in a highly viewed shot like SOA left me very unsure if I will be a returning viewer!!!
    This is the stupidest thing I have heard in a while.

I agree if any kind of violence gets u uneasy this show isn't for you. just remember its a tv show

I haven't made it past the third episode of season one.....thank for ruining season 85 for me lmao....jk....but nothing on tv gets to me besides that they allow gay men to kiss all over tv now a days....nothing against gay men but it shouldn't be promoted.

After everything I've seen on SOA nothing surprises me anymore lol. I just watch and enjoy =)

Banned
    I didnt like the outcome of the first episode. Too much going on and turning into a real so popper or soap ,whatever u want to call it lol.. Too much drama now.. other seasons were good and looked forward to season 6. Not sure what to think of it now that its ruined lol

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    I haven't made it past the third episode of season one.....thank for ruining season 85 for me lmao....jk....but nothing on tv gets to me besides that they allow gay men to kiss all over tv now a days....nothing against gay men but it shouldn't be promoted.
    Ddavey come on, that is so illogical. I have not seen the episode yet, but saying gay characters and behavior should not be promoted or portrayed on tv is a bigoted and homophobic viewpoint It is a portrayal of a societal occurrence. If you find something intrinsically wrong with the behavior or act, then say so; but don't attempt to veil what is clearly hate speech. Imagine someone saying that they have nothing against African Americans, but they just wish that they weren't included in movies.

Experienced Member
    Thanks for responses they're greatly appreciated, HOWEVER Play4Spades YOUR RUDE! I have a TON of biker friends and I love the biker lifestyle, I know in clubs in RL carry a lot more integrity these days and sons is based off of "older" bike clubs and the raunchy dealings that entailed. For the Record I'm not a homophobic but respect everyone's opinions to this thread, and if I'm not mistaken I believe the actor Kim Coates who portrays Tig Trager is gay on the show, it hasn't been spelled out but the innuendo's if you pay close enough attention are there
    But again thanks for the open minded friendly responses, with the exception of one & Good Luck @ the Tables

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i'm going to take that they get their ideas from modern news now-a-days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast