Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

anybody wrestling fans wwe or tna ???

lockdown and wrestle mania coming up any body got any predictions of will win or surprise the buisness cuz it has sucked sense the 90s and neeeds a boost

PokerOwned God
    Tna, no. But wwe, let's just say that they need to bring back undertaker, shawn michaels, and triple h. Their personalities and storylines made the show more enjoyable.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I watch both TNA and WWE. WWE would be a lot better if they went back towards the Attitude Era genre. The new PG crap is kinda boring without being allowed to bleed or cuss, even though with the Rock coming back, they're being a little more laxed. I prefer TNA right ow cause the whole Aces and Eights scenario is pretty good. It reminds me of the early nWo days in WCW (which was the best wrestling show at the time). The original nWo was the greatest thing to happen to wrestling, especially when Sting became his crow-like persona...love it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    jbrazon i agree tna has the best product right now, wwe is so lazy and i am not really looking forward to wrestlemania this year only because im pretty sure every match is predictable right now need a cena heel turn and yes attitude era is what kept wwe from folding years back

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i miss bret hart =( and ultimate warrior, jake the snake, DX...old school WWF was the shit

PokerOwned Veteran
    all the wresteling has sucked since the frigging nineties and it willnever get better in my opinion. what do you think?

PokerOwned Veteran
    not at the pace its going now, i keep tuning in but always end up in disappointment i swear much like others prob do im sure we all have a group of friends that could make it better if given the opportunity

PokerOwned Veteran
    aces and eights not really surprised by bully am in shock that they would give delow a spot like that i hope it has a bigger leader that blows me away but i dout it will

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it's just been overtaken by pop culture hype and over dramatized now...before there was an art to the drama now it's just ridiculous and corny, they know their target audience is kids and the adult fans are just kids who grew up with the corny wwe....it's a mockery of what it used 2 be but what can u do

Elite PokerOwned Member
    aces and eights not really surprised by bully am in shock that they would give delow a spot like that i hope it has a bigger leader that blows me away but i dout it will
    *Spoiler Alert* There is a leader behind aces and eights, but it's not a huge surprise, but here's a hint...it's the TRUE owner of TNA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast