Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: American Idol

jlynn, madjek watched american idol too so do i , i think last year madjek and I had a bet onthe final too. Ive missed alittle of it so far, but so far th isy ear, its not very goood i think. seems like the worst year so far.maybe it will get better, once the real part of show get sgoing. As far as that little boy, i did see that also, and i think they just want to give him the EXperience of bein on the show, for a little bit, even if he diesnt get past hollywood week..

PokerOwned God
    I watch this when my buddy turns it on, usually after the football game. Otherwise, I would'nt watch it. LOL
    I don't watch much stuff unless someone is there to turn it on. Good because otherwise I miss out on some good programming.

PokerOwned Master
    Agree with you Simon was only one that ever really matter in this show, all the rest sucks

Experienced Member
    Yes, Steven Tyler coming in at the end did make it entertaining. I expected more of the "funny" auditions than there have been thus far. I think they are changing it up to compete with X Factor and The Voice.

Seasoned Veteran
    I do not see why not achi legal. There are better.

Seasoned Veteran
    Please watch the video of a girl who sang Adele's song "Set Fire to the Rain". She was crazy!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I prefer The X Factor

Experienced Member
    How's it going to do easy points?

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    jlynn, madjek watched american idol too so do i , i think last year madjek and I had a bet onthe final too. Ive missed alittle of it so far, but so far th isy ear, its not very goood i think. seems like the worst year so far.maybe it will get better, once the real part of show get sgoing. As far as that little boy, i did see that also, and i think they just want to give him the EXperience of bein on the show, for a little bit, even if he diesnt get past hollywood week..
    yeah the experience ya but it probably got his hopes up that he can really make something of this... prob out there spendinng money on voice lessons when he could save them for somemthing he will get use out of... I dunno i say just keep it real, Nicki Minaj did ask them if they were even still taking it serious... and as far as the talented singers go this year I honestly think there are some reallly really good singers i think the girl who was in the wreck and was about to go to surgery is gonna win not only way she a great singer but could be model as well... my money would b on her

PokerOwned Demi-God
    american idol is still on the air? i thought that show is over and dead when the judges broke up lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast