Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    Loved the singing and dancing scene last night. Soooo unexpected!! I laughed my ass off. Look out Glee, here comes AHS!
    I was wondering WTF was going on! Complete 180 from the the plot. It worked, out in the end though.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBB33 View Post
    I was wondering WTF was going on! Complete 180 from the the plot. It worked, out in the end though.
    That is partly what I luv about this show...you never know what is gonna happen next. lol Kind of like "Lost" in that repsect.

Seasoned Veteran
    We open to find Kit gasping to live and being oxygen deprived. I think Kit's state of mind has him confused and believing yet another lie by Dr Arden. Did Kit really believe Arden? Maybe when all of those black circles dissipate Kit will understand what has really happened. .AOD arrives and Monsignor asks AOD "are you here for me?" The AOD tells Monsignor Timothy that the XXdevilXX resides inside his favorite young nun. Bloody Face AKA Dr. Thredson is free to walk the halls of the Braircliff once again thanks to the help of the skillful Sister ME and her ability to untie slip knots. Sister ME finds a cucumber in the former Sister Judy Martin's room. Electro Shock Therapy begins for Jude at no more than 50 percent. Well until Sister ME thinks that Jude needs more electricity to help Jude with her therapy. The Devil seduces monsignor Timothy just as Dr Arden walks in on their copulation. THAN WE GOT THE NAME GAME!I LOVED ALL OF IT! It was a great plot tool to show how destroyed Jude's brain had become after the Electro Shock Therapy. Dr Arden's experiment is over he kills some of the raspers. He tells ME no to giving Sister Jude a Trans Orbital Lobotomy. Poor Timothy his virtue is gone and the devil took it from him. At last sister ME is set free with the help of Monsignor Timothy and the AOD. The end comes for Sister ME and her unrequited lover Dr Arden. Here is my OMG moments for tonight. Timothy's virtue lost. Dr Arden killing his experiments. Sister ME being incinerated with Dr. Arden while Arden burns alive. The devil as a character being gone? I thought the theme of the devil would go all the way to the end of the season. What were your OMG moments?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Jessica Lange is the best, both series

Well another great season comes to and end. And a perfect ending I'd say. Can't wait for another round!

My new Fav! I love shows where you cant guess whats going to happen all the time. AHS Rules!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    you never know what is gonna happen next. lol Kind of like "Lost" in that repsect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12