Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66198.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

"All In" The Poker Movie

I think this movie came out online like 2 months ago. it is available on comcast / xfinity on demand right now. just search "poker" when ur on demand.

history and evolution of poker / hold em

"the moneymaker effect"

why online players can be better than long-time live players

great movie / documentary is you really think u love this game

My favorite part is when Howard Lederer looks in the camera with his most shameless face and says, "The true heroes of poker don't cheat."

Im thinking, "ok, yea they just steal"

GREAT MOVIE
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Good to know it is on demand, thanks, I will prob check it out this weekend.

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    parece ser una interesante pelicula , me encantaria poder verla , la buscare , gracias ,,,,,,,,,,,
    im bikkeromano

Seasoned Veteran
    i will prolly end up watching this eventually but im not in a hurry to because i just watched the trailer. looks like poor script, poor acting, somewhat cheesy movie. hope im wrong, cuz i always love a good poker movie. when you see them making a point at the end to tell you that Louis Gossett Jr is in the movie and that he is an academy award winner, that is a bad sign lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I bought this movie a while back and really enjoyed it. They did a great job showing the history of poker.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just saw this recently, Surprised I didn't hear about it sooner. I really enjoyed Moneymaker talking about being a degen and losing all his money on a single sunday betting 10k+ a game before winning the seat to the ME nearly broke.

PokerOwned Pro
    Interested in this one as well. I will check it out online at some point

PokerOwned Master
    It is a good watch for any poker player interested in the history of the game and its players.

PokerOwned Pro
    interesting movie!. i go to search it to view!.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I was lucky enough to watch the movie on youtube about a year ago, but it was soon shut down. It was pretty well done and as Poke said, found it interesting to watch Howard Lederer stare into the camera and comment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast