Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63924.11

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    yes i saw it a few weeks ago very interesting and online poker players do play man more hands than others

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLongFace View Post
    i will prolly end up watching this eventually but im not in a hurry to because i just watched the trailer. looks like poor script, poor acting, somewhat cheesy movie. hope im wrong, cuz i always love a good poker movie. when you see them making a point at the end to tell you that Louis Gossett Jr is in the movie and that he is an academy award winner, that is a bad sign lol
    Is this the same movie? I thought we were talking about a documentary.

PokerOwned Pro
    i know the movie all in that is not a documentary, but is a movie

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGHuFFeR View Post
    i know the movie all in that is not a documentary, but is a movie
    The 'All In' film I saw, was a documentary.

PokerOwned Pro
    I just watched this doc. the other night, i really enjoyed it, just made me wanna play cards

PokerOwned Pro
    I really wish theyd make more shows, movies etc dealing with the poker life, its one in its own

PokerOwned Master
    i like this movie behind rounders and lucky you very awesome movies but they are live get a online movie

Banned
    never heard of this will check it out

Experienced Member
    I liked the money maker effort part of the movie. Chris was deep in dept when he won his seat to the Main Event. I find it amazing that he wanted to take the cash instead of winning a seat to the Main Event. He wins the seat and then sells a part of himself just ot play in it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerAce View Post
    I really wish theyd make more shows, movies etc dealing with the poker life, its one in its own
    Watch 2 months 2 million which is on netflix. It is about four online poker pros who go to vegas and try to win 2 million in two months as the name implies. It features Dani "Ansky" Stern, Jay "KRANTZ" Rosenkrantz, Brian "flawless_victory" Roberts, and Emil "whitelime" Patel. Jay Rosenkrantz is up about $3 million online and Dani Stern is ranked in the top ten this year for bluff player of the year. It really shows the swings of high stakes poker.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast