Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66347.65

PokerOwned Demi-God

AGT - Mel B Must Go

Seriously Mel, of all the acts you could have chosen for your "wild card" pick, you chose the Booty song?

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gpahren View Post
    Seriously Mel, of all the acts you could have chosen for your "wild card" pick, you chose the Booty song?
    It is pretty mind boggling the talent they toss away because they say they 'can't take the act to another level' or 'are too repetitive' and yet they seem to be totally sold on this booty song, which isn't even that catchy, and is about 20 years late on the phenomenon charts. People didn't vote for them because they aren't worth a vote.

Experienced Member
    Why I agree with you on the whole "it is too repetitive" the judges opinion is that some acts are when they don't need to be. They like the Booty guys because they are saying that they are going to be one hit wonders.

On a Side note: Did anyone else think the producers were horrible putting the brother vs sister act up together for elimination/advancing (I swore I heard the crowd booing the fact they both came up together)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by whymustucall View Post

On a Side note: Did anyone else think the producers were horrible putting the brother vs sister act up together for elimination/advancing (I swore I heard the crowd booing the fact they both came up together)
    Totally agree. That was not cool. They should have had them on different nights to begin with.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol that comment about mel b and the booty song is hilarious! i know exactly what you mean!

Heidi is worse though, everytime she talks im always like shut the fuck up

mel who??..... O_o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    mel who??..... O_o
    Scary Spice LOL

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think Heidi's nicer to look at and think her accent is sexier though. She can stay.