Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2and a half men

PokerOwned God
    No one can replace this crazy Charly Sheen..

PokerOwned God
    they should bring sheen back...the part he played is charlie sheen but more chilled out

Master Sergeant
    itll be interesting to see if ashton steps into charlies role, or if he comes in as a new type of person or something. looking forward to it tho

Sergeant
    kutcher is going to come into the serie as a whole new character, i bet hes gonna make it work, i just hope they make an episode where charlie dies or something.. hahhaha that will be funny. in my opinion it will be that way charlie dies and leaves de house and the car to ashton while Alan goes nuts!!! hahah . We are gonna have to w8 to see it happening

Private
    Ashton is popular why again? lol. This show sucked as it was.

PokerOwned Veteran
    what your fcking crazy this show is funny and is always funny as long as you have a sense of humor and can realat to any issues in the show.....thats what makes it great......and if you truly believe that this show is no good then ur just an all around SOUR person......my opinion...lol and no charlie sheen wtf....for real...

Master Sergeant
    charlies sheen was great in the show and not saying AK will be better, but i am not going to hate, the dude has been good in most everything i have seen him do

Master Sergeant
    SMARTEST thing to do is have one good year with AK, bring CS in at the finale , and have both next year....would be LEGENDARY

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i like the old show.. the new one sucks..

Sergeant Major
    I love charlie, this past year just made me love him more, fuck kkushert, fuck all trolls

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast