Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar

2013 Whose line is it anyway

anybody else watch this? i dont watch much american tv but this show is a classic. i forgot how funny those guys are i had to "find" seasons 1 through 6 on my computer =D. Anyway, its been years since something funny been on network tv. if you havent watched it i would high recommend it. im rewatching it myself so if any1 remembers this show lets talk skits =D
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

Aiesha Tyler is just terrible

But i do watch the show

i love that show funny stuff off the top their head +1
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    Bring back Drew Carey please. the new host thinks she's funny but she is not.

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    so im watching and BAM! guess whose on this shit like 20 years ago looking all young and shit
    he is.........
    stephen....
    colbert!!!

haha his avalanche rap was a funny skit and wayne brady kicks ass at singing with lara hall on piano.
    Whose Line US - 1x17 (show 116)
    and damn drew carrey was one small and WIDE dude
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

I loved this show!
    Drew got skinny and hosts Price is Right now.
    Wayne hosts Let's Make a Deal! (I love that this gameshow made a comeback...I want to be ON that show someday!)
    I enjoyed Ryan Stiles charachter on 2 1/2 men.

Pretty much anyone that was on that show was very funny.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

it seem like they dont have alot of scenes act. kinna boring watching the repeat topics.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

I for one will be excited for when it relaunches but i think its going to be missing that something special about the old one.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lately they have the same act over and over again. the old show have moe act then the new one.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have not seen the new one, but I remember WLIIA from back in the day, that is one ma fin funny show

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast